Due for a depo shot and noticed brown discharge and cramping. Could I be pregnant?
User rating for this question
I have been on depo for 6 years ,never been pregnant, have had unprotected sex, never had a period, never have missed a shot. I am currently due for the shot and have until XXXXXXX 1st to get it. I recently had brown/ light pink discharge and cramping. Could I be pregnant? How soon should I take a pregnancy test?
Posted Fri, 10 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 57 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hello Detailed Answer: In view of details possibility of pregnancy seems less likely. To be sure you can get a urine pregnancy test after 2 weeks. For more immediate results lab test may be considered. If pregnancy is ruled out get a ultrasound done to know cause of recent symptoms. Hope this helps. Please ask if there are doubts. Regards.
Follow-up: Due for a depo shot and noticed brown discharge and cramping. Could I be pregnant? 4 minutes later
could this be a symptom of an infection or something more serious
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 11 minutes later
Brief Answer: Thanks for follow up Detailed Answer: Yes, infection can present like this. But even sometimes more serious things present like this. So if there is no pregnancy then ideal would be to get this investigated.
People also viewed
- Feeling dizzy headache and cramps due to depo shot
- Pregnant after depo shot
- What nodulocalcific density mean?
- Food poisoning anal leakage
- Itching fishy odor around anal area
- Depo provera pink discharge am i pregnant
- Eltroxin and dental implants
- Anal itch and fever
- Mouth ulcer anal fissure
- Does a dent inward always mean its a skull fracture
- Little dent on forhead, skull fracture
- Could i be pregnant if i am on depo shot
- Could i be pregnant without taking a depo shot
- Got pregnant on depo shot
- Anal itch everytime i shit