Due for a depo shot and noticed brown discharge and cramping. Could I be pregnant?
User rating for this question
I have been on depo for 6 years ,never been pregnant, have had unprotected sex, never had a period, never have missed a shot. I am currently due for the shot and have until XXXXXXX 1st to get it. I recently had brown/ light pink discharge and cramping. Could I be pregnant? How soon should I take a pregnancy test?
Posted Fri, 10 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 57 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hello Detailed Answer: In view of details possibility of pregnancy seems less likely. To be sure you can get a urine pregnancy test after 2 weeks. For more immediate results lab test may be considered. If pregnancy is ruled out get a ultrasound done to know cause of recent symptoms. Hope this helps. Please ask if there are doubts. Regards.
Follow-up: Due for a depo shot and noticed brown discharge and cramping. Could I be pregnant? 4 minutes later
could this be a symptom of an infection or something more serious
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 11 minutes later
Brief Answer: Thanks for follow up Detailed Answer: Yes, infection can present like this. But even sometimes more serious things present like this. So if there is no pregnancy then ideal would be to get this investigated.
People also viewed
- Sense of smell strange sweets
- Feeling dizzy headache and cramps due to depo shot
- Seeing spots and sweating
- Does my heartbeat change when im pregnant
- Pregnant after depo shot
- Tingling sensation in uterus
- Itchy nose because of hormonal changes
- Could i be pregnant if i am on depo shot
- Why does flaccid size always change
- Seegra skalanam stop techniques
- Hormonal changes heart irregularity
- Mood changes with headache
- Could i be pregnant without taking a depo shot
- Got pregnant on depo shot
- Stool sample and sore throat