Dry throat, blurred vision. What will be causing this?

Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases

I am having a very unique problem at the moment, my throat got dry suddenly and closed up for a second and then my vision got blurry subsequently, what would be the cause of that?

I think I just had an allergy attack, I have been developing various symptoms suggesting a new pattern which I am not fairly familiar with. The reaction was very sudden and acute it sustained for a bout 2 minutes till it started getting alleviated. I am very keen to know how to determine what kind of product I am allergic to and why it has been aggravating now.

I have established that dairy product is not digestive for me and I have lots of problems once Oh shit I am gaving anotger attack. I feel like i ma dying
Posted Mon, 18 Jun 2012 in Asthma and Allergy
Answered by Dr. Hema Yadav 2 hours later
Hello ,
If your allergic attack is causing you throat constriction( laryngodpasm ),swelling or breathlessness or rash kindly consult a doctor or urgent care facility as soon as possible . These symptoms are most suggestive of an allergy to a food product or medicine you might have consumed or applied. Sometimes dry mouth and blurred vision can be caused by atropine like agents either in eye drops or plant products.
It's difficult to advise further without a thorough examination of the patient.
However it's best to take an antiallergic antihistamine medication as per your doctors advise or get a shot of an antiallergic or steroid in an urgent care facility.
Hope I have answered your query .
I'll be available for any follow up queries.
Kindly accept my answer if you have no further queries.
Wishing you a speedy recovery