Dry sex, partial penetration, blood on bedsheets. Woman still a virgin?

Just wanted to ask , i had dry sex with my 20 year old girlfriend which is a virgin i didnt stick it in only just a little bit i relised blood stains on the bed sheets does that mean shes broken into or she still a virgin ?
Posted Wed, 11 Apr 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 1 hour later

Thanks for posting the query.

From your query that you have raised, I am able to understand that you had unprotected sex with your girlfriend and you noticed blood stains on the bed spread.

By insertion of your penis, it is likely that her hymen is ruptured (which is to some extent evident that she had bleeding). The same could be confirmed only by physical examination.

Hope I have answered your queries.

I am available for follow up if you still have any doubts.

Follow-up: Dry sex, partial penetration, blood on bedsheets. Woman still a virgin? 10 hours later
Ok thanks for that just 1 more question can she get pregnant from pre-cum ? If yes how can i find out staight away ?
Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 43 minutes later
Thanks for the follow up.

Precum may contain sperms in it. It is possible to get pregnant from Pre cum.

For detecting pregnancy, you need to wait for 4 weeks. Then you can do a urine pregnancy test or two serial tests of serum HCG(Human chorionic gonadotropin) can detect pregnancy.

If you want to avoid pregnancy, she can take emergency contraceptive pill called I - Pill which can be taken upto 72 hours after intercourse.

Hope I answered all your queries .

Wish you Good Sexual Health.