Dry hair, receding hairline, no hairfall or dandruff. Prescirbe Keraglo and Follihair. Are they same or which one is better?

i have very dry hair , and my hailine is recedingsuddenly ( slightly) but no hairfall , no dandruff ,all hair naturally black i have been prescribed 1) keraglo forte tablets by one doctor and 2) follihair by another doctor . are they same or which one is better ( male 47 years )
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. P V S Prasad 5 hours later
I went through your history. You seem to have a mild form of male pattern at you age.
Both the tabs are same but unfortunately have no evidence based records. You may take these as only vitamins. Both contain biotin which is plenty in egg. Only if you are strict vegetarian these may help.
More than these your doctors should have prescribed 5 percent minoxidil which is more effective and has evidence.
Have a good day
Prasad pvs