Dry eyes, changes in shape of penis and increased redness and pain. Are they symptoms of hpv?

Hi i have hpv diagnosed from an anal swab (squamous epithelial cells detected) I have developed chronic dry eyes which makes them red, particularly at night. I have also noticed changes in the shape of my penis and changes in colour ie increased redness and pain. This has included abnormal bulging of the blood vessels. My anal area has also changed becoming sweaty and the skin has thinned causing minor fissures. Can these be symptoms of hpv?
Posted Wed, 6 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
detailed answer below

Detailed Answer:
These aren't the symptoms of HPV.
In fact HPV is totally symptoms.
You might be suffering from some other disease.
please get a detailed blood work up and ultrasound of abdomen done.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
thank you