Dry erection, no nocturnal emissions, semen build up. Productive nocturnal erections will release tension ?

Urologist
Question
dry erection male 66I do not masturbate for ethical reasons, am unmarried, sexually inactive. Nocturnal emissions have ceased perhaps 15 years ago.
I imagine that if nocturnal emissions were to
occur regularly there would not be a buildup of semen.
Without nocturnal emissions. however, semen buildup occurs and is uncomfortable, distracting. Nocturnal erections are frequent but dry.
Am I correct in assuming that if nocturnal erections were productive, they would release tension?
Is there a course of action that would facilitate the natural spontaneous ejaculation?
As I said, masturbation is not an option.
Posted Mon, 16 Apr 2012 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 1 hour later

Almost all males shall have nocturnal erections irrespective of the fact whether they are having regular sexual activity or not.

Spontaneous emission while in sleep is body's mechanism of removing excess semen.

However, absence of emissions does not mean that semen is getting collected in the body. It is being degraded by the body.

You don't need any action for natural spontaneous ejaculation and you are in perfect health.

Stay reassured.

Hope i have answered your query.I will be available for follow up.

Follow-up: Dry erection, no nocturnal emissions, semen build up. Productive nocturnal erections will release tension ? 2 hours later
Thank you for responding. I have read your answer carefully.@
Yes, but more specifically:
Is there a course of action that would make natural spontaneous ejaculation more likely? _
Though semen is degraded by the body, there seems to be a buildup or "peak" which craves release, at which time the impulse to masturbate comes close to overwhelming.
A wet spontaneous erection would be welcome.
Notwithstanding the fact that it is not necessary for physical health, it would be emotionally calming, and one could get on with one's life.
The peak points of libido become an obsession and almost a compulsion to masturbate.
That, for me, is a real problem.
So I ask: Is there a course of action that would make natural spontaneous ejaculation more lokely?
Do I perhaps have to accept that the compulsion to masturbate is going to stay with me during this part of the male cycle?
Again, thank you for taking my question seriousy.

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 4 hours later
Thanks for the follow up.

There is very little that I can offer yourself for spontaneous ejaculation.

However, you can still try a drug called tamsulosin and see what happens.

Tamsulosin can cause males to experience retrograde ejaculation.

Follow-up: Dry erection, no nocturnal emissions, semen build up. Productive nocturnal erections will release tension ? 1 hour later
Thanks again, Doctor.
However I have been on that medication in the past and it did not help.
If there is a drug that relaxes muscles at tip of penis, it might be worth a try, more particularly if the condition were partly due to attempts to control spontaneous erections during waking hours in past years.
Has such a drug been invented?
Or is there an ointment for topical application?
Would it work?
A topical muscle relaxant?
I am pleasantly surprised at your attentive response, and am most grateful.
Let me repeat, MOST GRATEFUL.

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 1 hour later
Hello.

Thanks for writing again.

If you have not got success with Tamsulosin, I have very little to offer you.

No such medicines have been discovered till now and local medications shall also not work in any way.

However, there are medications that shall decrease your libido and thus erections. However, it may impair your normal sexual activity too. If you are interested then kindly let me know.

I hope, this helps.

Wish you good health.

Regards.

Follow-up: Dry erection, no nocturnal emissions, semen build up. Productive nocturnal erections will release tension ? 52 minutes later
Thanks, Doctor. I'm probably not interested in medically decreasing libido, at least at this stage of my thinking.
However, it is helpful to know the answer to my questions so as to put the matter to rest.
I'm guess I'm still a boy. Second childhood perhaps!
I am very grateful. Now I need not talk about such embarrassing stuff to my GP.
Bye and Thanks

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 2 hours later

You are welcome. I am happy that my answers have helped you.

Thanks once again for giving me an opportunity to help you.

Wish you good health. Enjoy second childhood!!