Dry cough, tiredness, fuzzy head feeling, discomfort in ears

I have a dry cough, tiredness especially in my legs and a "fuzzy" head with a weird sensation in my ears?
Posted Fri, 7 Sep 2012 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Harish Naik 11 minutes later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
Based on the information provided by you, your symptoms are suggestive of common cold. It is usually caused by viruses and are self limiting and will be fine in week.
I advice you to perform salt water gargling 4 to 5 times a day. Ear symptom is usually due to blocked Eustachian tube. Steam inhalation will help to improve your symptom. You can use Karval plus, squeeze the capsule into water used for inhalation.
Over-the-counter (OTC) drugs are medicines you can buy without a prescription from your doctor. OTC decongestants help relieve a stopped-up (stuffy) nose caused by a cold virus or the flu (influenza), sinusitis, or allergies.
I advice you to follow this approach, you should be fine in a week. It will be better if you see physician if it persists / symptoms severity increases.
Hope I have provided the information you needed.
Wish you good health. Take care.