Drunk and smoked. Having pimple on right wrist and swollen. Warm to touch and hard underneath. Should I be worried?

General Surgeon
I was drunk with some friends 2 nights ago, I was wasted I mean. Somebody broke out the ice... I was hooked on that when I was younger, swore I'd never be around it again, but I wasn't all their and smoked a bunch of it by the end. The line of work I do, Im always getting smashed up and cut and never get infections or anything, but I had a pimple it looked like on my right wrist, and an almost healed cut about an in away from that. I popped the zit, or tried to anyways and it just opened is all. Today my wrist has been swelling a bit. Almost twice the size of my other wrist. It's warm to the touch and there's hardness underneath it. I try to squeeze puss out but nothing comes. The almost healed, scabbed over cut; and the zit thing are what are affected. I'm very worried. Any suggestions before I go to the hospital? Ever had any experiences with this type of thing?
Posted Mon, 4 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 30 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Soft tissues infection.

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for the query.

Please see the doctor as soon as possible. Your symptoms indicate soft tissues infection in the wrist area. If this will be left without medical attention, the infection may spread to whole body. The wrist is swollen and painful. This causes muscles, nerves and blood vessels compression. Due to such compression, tissues does not get enough blood. This can lead to tissues necrosis.
So once again please do not wait any more. Go to general surgeon. Some cuts needs to be done and wounds cleaned. Antibiotic needs to be prescribed as well.

Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
Follow-up: Drunk and smoked. Having pimple on right wrist and swollen. Warm to touch and hard underneath. Should I be worried? 1 hour later
Follow up pics for my last question.
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Detailed below.

Detailed Answer:

The pictures clearly show an infection of your wrist. A surgeon needs to examine it, swab tests from the bruise like areas needs to be collected and incision considered. Please do not wait with it and visit your doctor.