Drugs ingested, meow meow, mephedrone, drug clearance

Hi, I took a few grams of meow meow on Friday night following on into Saturday morning, and was wondering how long this drug will stay in my system as I feel terrible. It was a one off and won't be doing it ever again. I just need to know as I still feel run down. Thanks
Posted Sun, 15 Apr 2012 in Drug Abuse
Answered by Dr. Abhijeet Deshmukh, 51 minutes later

There is no standard time period for the drug clearance. The elimination of the drug depends upon the dose that was consumed. The half life of Mephedrone ("Meow Meow") is around 16 hours. It usually takes 4-5 half lives for a drug to be cleared from the blood, which means about 5-6 days from the last consumption (Saturday morning for you).

The addiction potential is high. Hope you are better as you read this reply. Take care.

Abhijeet Deshmukh, MD