Drug test,amphetamine salts,aderall,valium

I have a question regarding a drug test, Im on probation for some silly stupid mistake I made and I take amphetamine salts generic for aderall and valium. My probation officer told me to be ready to take a drug test in the morning and Im worried that my medication will violate me and look like I do meth. Worried sick. Please respond.
Posted Sun, 22 Apr 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 45 minutes later
If you are taking amphetamine salts regularly then most likely they will show up in your test. Right now when you are going to have your test tomorrow, take plenty of fluids - as much as you can so as to pass maximum of urine to eliminate the drugs from your body.
Taking some diluted XXXXXXX cider vinegar will also help in acidifying your urine which will help in early excretion of drug out from your body.
Do not take any antacids. Taking some citric acid diluted will also help in its excretion.
If they take the sample of your hairs then the detection can not be prevented.
I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.