Drug interaction between oxyelite pro with Vitamin D and biotine supplements

can i take oxyelite pro with vit d and biotine supplements? i am taking advanced D super formula 5,000IU and biotin 5000mcg daily, want to start oxyelite but want to make sure i can take all three together safely? i am 35 yrs old 5'2 weigh 142
Posted Thu, 19 Apr 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 18 minutes later

Oxy elite pro is a fat burner which has been advertised widely and its exact composition and ingredients have not been specified. The Vitamin D supplements and Biotin supplements that you are planning to have are very inert substances and are least likely to show any kind of interactions with any of the components of oxy elite pro. You can safely take both these simultaneously without worrying for interactions.

I advise you to take the dietary supplements like oxy elite pro only under the supervision as allergic reactions might happen on taking the first few doses.

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.