Drinking fresh lemon juice and apple cider vinegar. Could this be the cause for change in stool colour?

Excellent

Nephrologist
Question
I am drinking freshly squeezed lemon juice and braggs apple cider vinegar together in the morning, can this change the color of my stool from brown to like a orangish/ light yellow color, it never changed until i started drinking this combo?
Posted Thu, 12 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 8 minutes later
Brief Answer: Could be possible Detailed Answer: Hello Colour of the stool grossly depends on the colour of the food you eat and colouring agent used in it. However I need to new a few more details in order to help you better 1. What is the colour of this drink? 2. are you having loose stools , vomiting, loss of appetite ? 3. do you have any pain abdomen? Please get back to me , I am awaiting your reply Regards

Follow-up: Drinking fresh lemon juice and apple cider vinegar. Could this be the cause for change in stool colour? 2 hours later
The color of the apple cider vinegar is almost tanish/orangey in color. No loose stools, no vomiting and no loss of appetite, and very,very mild pain in the abdomen.

Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 1 hour later
Brief Answer: apple cider vinegar Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the reply The discolouration of the stool is because of the apple cider vinegar don't worry about it, drink plenty of water upto 8 glasses a day. Discolouration of the stools will not be of any harm to you I hope I was of help regards