Drank an ounce of old formula. Was chunky and smelly. Help?

Pediatrician, Pulmonology
My daughter's year old baby drank an ounce of old formula, it was chunky & smelled. I'm surprised she drank it. But, it was drank. How XXXXXXX is it for her? She will be a year on Wednesday. Thank you for any answers.
Posted Sun, 20 Oct 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Arun 49 minutes later
Thanks for writing to health care magic.
Do not worry .
That ounce of old formula could cause few episodes of vomiting and loose stools.
But it should settle soon.
Give her electrolyte solutions like pedialyte if she develops any of these symptoms.
If she persists to have these symptoms or if she becomes dull and if her urine output goes down, consult your local physician.
Wishing your kid speedy recovery .
Dr Arun