Doppler test showed single live intrauterine fetus in cephalic presentation. Is the report normal?
User rating for this question
Today for my wife 32 week obestric doppler has been carried out. The impression given is single live intrauterine fetus in cephalic presentation. GA 32 weeks 2 days interval growht is normal oligoamnios ( AFI - 7CMS) No Diastolic notch in uterine arteries fetal aorta, MCA and umbilical vessels show normal flow Please advise whether is there any issue
Posted Wed, 11 Dec 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 3 hours later
Brief Answer: improve protein intake and hydration & reevaluate Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX .... Welcome to Healthcare Magic. The growth of fetus is normal according to geestational age as evident on USG. The doppler flow is also normal. There is less amount of fluid around fetus. To replenish it consult your local gynecologist. Heemin infusion and high protein diet are commonly advised. Rest in left lateral position to improve placental circulation. Make a count of fetal movements which should be more then 10 per day. Non stress test twice weekly. Ultrasound after one week to assess amniotic fluid. I hope the advise will be helpful for you.
People also viewed
- Single live intrauterine fetus in cephalic presentation
- How low is too low diastolic blood pressure
- I took 2 pills of primolut n to
- Intrauterine fetus with cephalic presentation
- Knees buckle from chemo
- Does the drugs vyvanse and adderall affet kide with the sickle cell trait
- The health food in 2 month pregnancy
- How does folvite helps in pregnancy
- Single live fetus cephalic presentation
- What is single live intrauterine fetus in cephalic specified in ultrasound report?
- How folvite tab works
- A single living intrauterine fetus is identified in cephalic addition
- Why folvite tablets and its use
- Can a pregnent take folwise plus
- What infections are caused by citrobacter freundii