Done with the semen analysis test. WBC count is normal. Is it healthy?
User rating for this question
Hi I got my complete semen analysis, and here are the results : semen volume is 1.0,liquefaction is Yes, spermatozoa rapid is 30, ph semen is 8.0, appearance semen is normal, Sperm count semen is 115.0, WBC count is moderate, RBC count is few, spermatozoa morphology is 4. Can you translate this to me, is it good or bad news?
Posted Mon, 13 May 2013 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 55 minutes later
People also viewed
- Reason of delivery before due
- Scabbies how long before the marks disappear
- Before defloration is it possible pregnancy
- Gm diet before pregnancy
- Is my semen analysis test normal
- Can reyataz be crushed
- Questions to ask doctor before dermaroller
- Herbs for testicle health
- If wbc is 25 30 in semen analysis is it normal?
- Cryoprecipitate administration in trauma
- Rbc and wbc in semen analysis
- Can vantin be crushed
- Semen analysis liquefaction time sperm count sperm motility wbc count
- Normal value of wbc and rbc in semen analysis report
- Tranexamic acid in trauma