Done with the semen analysis test. WBC count is normal. Is it healthy?
User rating for this question
Hi I got my complete semen analysis, and here are the results : semen volume is 1.0,liquefaction is Yes, spermatozoa rapid is 30, ph semen is 8.0, appearance semen is normal, Sperm count semen is 115.0, WBC count is moderate, RBC count is few, spermatozoa morphology is 4. Can you translate this to me, is it good or bad news?
Posted Mon, 13 May 2013 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 55 minutes later
People also viewed
- Clavam medicine is for
- Side effects on classic menthol rush
- Classic milds is dangerous
- Class 3 precancerous pap results
- Is my semen analysis test normal
- If wbc is 25 30 in semen analysis is it normal?
- My right testicle feels swollen
- Right testicle feels squidgy
- Rbc and wbc in semen analysis
- Uneasy feeling in right testicle
- My right testicle feels weird
- Koppen classification for kids
- Semen analysis liquefaction time sperm count sperm motility wbc count
- Normal value of wbc and rbc in semen analysis report
- Sore testicles and sick feeling