Done with the semen analysis test. WBC count is normal. Is it healthy?

Hi I got my complete semen analysis, and here are the results : semen volume is 1.0,liquefaction is Yes, spermatozoa rapid is 30, ph semen is 8.0, appearance semen is normal, Sperm count semen is 115.0, WBC count is moderate, RBC count is few, spermatozoa morphology is 4. Can you translate this to me, is it good or bad news?
Posted Mon, 13 May 2013 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 55 minutes later
Welcome to the forum.
Good news only.
May be it is worthwhile doing a semen culture test and treat infection if any.
Also the motility may be improved with nutrients and antioxidants like co-enzyme Q and lycopene.
If you happen to smoke cigarettes, Kindly quit.
Best regards