Done with semen test. Kindly advice

hi sir i have done semen test. kindly advice me...
Posted Wed, 3 Jul 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Manuel C See IV 28 minutes later
Good Day and thank you for being with healthcare magic.

I have revieved your semen analysis results and I am very happy to say that your semen parameters falls within normal range. The most important parameter is the motility and morphology in which you have a normal result.

Although your sperm count is within normal range it is at the low normal levels. I would suggest avoiding tight fitting underwears and hot steam baths to decrease the temperature of the scrotum and the testes to further improve sperm parameters. Intake of multivitamins would also help improve sperm parameters, specifically vitamins with vitamin e and selenium components.

Again Your semen analysis results all fall into the normal range and i dont see anything wrong with it.

I hope I have succeeded in providing the information you were looking for. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications at: WWW.WWWW.WW I would gladly help you. Best wishes.