Done with blood work. Lost weight, having soft stool. Bruising on legs and eyes are yellow. Night sweats. Suggest a solution?

i have had blood work more then i can count in the past two months. they keep telling me I'm fine. my symptom's are getting worse i have lost weight like crazy. i cant eat with out it turning to a soft stool or vomiting occurrence. i have bruising on my legs bad my eyes are turning yellow. i have been having night sweats so bad Im just socked when i wake up.
Posted Wed, 6 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Kulsoom Qureshi 51 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Check your "Lfts" & "TSH"

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for consulting us.
The two most important diseases that are coming to my mind after reading your story are thyroid dysfunction or liver disease. So, my suggestion for you is to have blood tests for both i.e. "Liver function tests" (Lfts) & "Thyroid stimulating hormone levels"( TSH).
Although this may well represent a side effect of any medicine you are own or perhaps a psychological issue.
I think it would be wise to upload all your reports already available along with a detailed medical history, including age, sex & a detailed history of your present illness along with any treatment you have taken.
Otherwise, visit a qualified physician for a thorough systemic review, to pin point the actual cause of your ill health. You MUST take this seriously as these signs may well represent some serious underlying pathology.
Hope I have given you some helpful suggestions. Please contact back with more details for further help.
Wish you good health.