Done with IUI. Took susten and duphaston. Having abdominal pain. HPT came negative. Pregnancy chances?

I have completed using susten 400 mg tablet from last 14 days. I have used by putting it with finger and pushing it as much as its going in. Gone with so many injection in past 15days like menogon and some other I have even taken HCG 0000 injection for ovulation. After 48 hours of the injection I had gone through the IUI procedure. HCG Shot was on 21st of March. IUI was done on 23rd March. Today is 8th April (17th day Post IUI and actual period date). I have used pregnova 2mg and duphaston tablets also.
My Endometria thickness came was 9 mm only before IUI. Right Follicle size is 19 mm and left was 10 mm.
I did home pregnancy test on my 14th day post IUI and shown negative. I have little pain in between on my right side. Apart from that I do not have any symptoms. Doctor asked me to repeat the HPT on the 19th day PIUI, in case I did not get my period. My age is now 31. I am eagerly waiting to become pregnant. I have no other problems. The sperm count of my husband was 87 million. Please answer?
Posted Sat, 27 Apr 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Shanti Vennam 1 hour later

The sequence of events in the procedure suggests that things are going smoothly for you. The endometrial thickness is good; chances of conception are less when the thickness is less than 6-7 mm. and over 15 mm. The size of the follicle in the right ovary is almost good for ovulation; ovulation occurs as the follicle reaches 18mm. The sperm count of your husband is also good. Fertility also depends on the motility and percentage of abnormal forms.

Urine pregnancy tests may not give a positive result when performed early (you have done it before you even missed a period). You have to repeat the test as advised. The mild pain you experience could be due to the release of ovum from the right ovary.

In short, you only have to wait until you can repeat the pregnancy test and then plan the next step.

Hope I have answered your query. Please feel free to contact me if you need further clarifications. I will be ready to help.