Done semen analysis. Suggested to take oligocare. Is this an infection?

I have done my seman analysis and my puf cell count is 3-5/hpf, doctor has suggested me to take oligocare tablet for one month , I am not sure about this, is this is really infection or not.
My sperm count is 90 mill/ml and motility is 60 %.
Posted Wed, 11 Apr 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 2 hours later

The semen analysis report mentioned in the query is essentially normal and does not indicate any infection.

You don't need to worry about the pus cells in your semen. And nothing needs to be done. The semen quality is good enough to conceive your partner.

Stay reassured and there is no need to take any medicines.

Hope this answers your query. Do accept the answer if you do not have any further queries.

Follow-up: Done semen analysis. Suggested to take oligocare. Is this an infection? 22 hours later
Sir i have forgot to mention that doctor has also advise me to take orflaz kit , kindly suggest me

You don't need to take any medications.