Done lithotripsy, taken Cipro. Lower abdomen pain, sore leg muscles. Reaction to over exercising?

This past tuesday I had lipsotripsy to remove 5mm stone. I took Cipro ( only 2 pills) antibiotic wednesday.After reading all the side effects of the antibiotic I stopped the prescription immediately.Called my Urologist & he said to stop immediately. My lower extremities were aching terribly. As of today my muscles from my buttocks thighs & lower legs are extremely sore. I'm getting quite concerned. However I have no pain etc. Just soreness. Feels like I have been working out in the gym & over did it. Could this just be a reaction to the shock waves to my body?I am 59 great health ( except for this kidney stone) I take no medications etc I am a female 5'7" 133 lbs. Any advice???Thank You
Posted Fri, 28 Sep 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 45 minutes later

I think current symptoms should not be cause of worry.It can be either related recent medication or treatment, but in both cases it would be temporary and you just need good rest ,balanced diet and adequate intake of water.

If soreness is significant you can take oral painkiller as per need.