Done lap dance, kissing, rubbing. Can vaginal fluid mix with my fluid and can I get any STD?

I am 28 year old male, from India. And this is my story.......

I had been visited one strip club 6 months and I took 3 lap dances with different girls.
I was fully clothed.
During the first lap dance, I only kissed the neck and/or rubbed my face between/on the breasts. Every lap dance was about 10 - 15 mins. What scarring me is, I have masturbated during my first lap dance and all the fluid came out on my under ware and pant and my under ware and pant became completely wet, after which I have taken two more lap dances (total 3- 4 lap dances with all different girls). So I want to know if her vaginal fluid present on her butts/thigh or on her body surface or the traces of semen from the previous customer to whom she gave a lap dance or traces of blood if any (I didn’t see any blood traces at any dance) can mix with my fluid (which made my pants and under ware completely moist and wet) and pass inside. Apart from this, during the whole dance, she used to rub her vagina with panty, on my hard penis (with my clothes on). She used to continue rubbing it very fast and about 5-10 seconds after ejaculation.

All the girls gave lap dance which was about 5-10 minutes. And while all the lap dance my pant and my under ware were wet.
I am totally scared and unable to perform my day-to-day activities. So requesting your help……

I want to know if I can get any kind of std's beacuse of this.
Posted Mon, 9 Jul 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
The chances of transmission of any STD under the circumstances you have described are remote.
STD’s usually present with many symptoms chief ones being any discharge, burning sensation in urethra, redness, irritation, ulcer of sore, pain or blood during ejaculation, pain in the genitalia or early flu like symptoms in case of HIV.
You can get the screening test done from your physician in case you experience any of the above symptoms.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: Done lap dance, kissing, rubbing. Can vaginal fluid mix with my fluid and can I get any STD? 6 minutes later
Thanks for replying, I just wanted to know that I keep getting itching in my groins and thighs and also many times when I ejaculates I see white spots in my underwear.
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 15 minutes later
Thanks for writing again.
Itching in the area could be due to a fungal infection which can be treated by applying clotrimazole ointment.
The white spots in ejaculate are a normal variation and are not worrisome.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.