Done health check up during exercise. Are the reports normal?

Patient could exercise for ten minutes and three seconds of XXXXXXX protocol and achieved work load of 11.80 mets.he attained peak heart rate of 150 beats/ minute.which is 85% of predicted maximum. The exercise was terminated owing to THR.there was no classical angina. BP response was normal. And there was no S3 or S4 gallop in the recovery period. In the Pre exercise phase, there was no significant ST segment change. At peak exercise there was 2.0-2.2 mm ST segment depression in leads 2,3aVF and 1.2 mm in leads V4-V6. Changes reverse within 1 minute post exercise.
IMPRESSION - Positive for reversible ischemia. Good exercise tolerance.
Posted Fri, 23 Aug 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Jay Patel 2 hours later

I am dr XXXXXXX and will try my level best to address your needs.

Based on the information, its says every things are fine, except it show a little trouble in supply of blood at very high exercise / heart beat more then 150 beats, which is not a major concern as it comes back to normal when the heart beat comes to around the average daily requirement.

All in all nothing to worry at this point of time, just take care of your blood pressure and if possible reduce salt intake and avoid fatty/fried food as much as possible. Avoiding smoking and alcohol does help in lowering heart related diseases.

Please feel free to contact me in case of any concern.