Done endoscopy. Diagnosed positive for H pylori. H pylori, blood, urea, stool test. Where can it be done?

Question
I want to do H Pylori test in bangalore. I woulld like to do Blood test,urea test and Stool test for Hpylori.Can you tell me where it can done in bangalore.I have done endoscopy few months back
in which i was diagonised as positive for H pylori.I could not take medications given by doctor because it was giving too many side effects
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Peptic Ulcer

Answered by Dr. Jasvinder Singh 52 minutes later

I can understand your concern for H.Pylori and to get it investigated , you can get the tests done at the following centres in Bangalore:

1)     Central Lab
F3 3rd Floor
Shivashankar Plaza Lalbagh Road
Richmond Circle Junction
Bangalore - 560 027 India

2)     N N Gastroenterology Centre
No: 3, R T Plaza
Rt Nagar
Bangalore - 0000.
Landmark: Near Post Office
Phone: - 0000

3)     KARNATAKA GASTROENTEROLOGY CENTRE
887 West Of Chord Road,
Opp.couvery Diagnostic
Basaveshwara Nagar
0000 Bangalore (Karnataka)

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.

Follow-up: Done endoscopy. Diagnosed positive for H pylori. H pylori, blood, urea, stool test. Where can it be done? 6 days later
Sir..

I would like to precisely know where i can do

1.stool antigen(most important for me)
2.Urea test(most important for me)
3. Blood test
For H pylori test

None of the centers referenced by you does the stool and urea test.

Please reefer the appropriate center

Thanks

Answered by Dr. Jasvinder Singh 20 hours later

Thanks for writing back to me.

For getting these tests done, you can contact SRL Ranbaxy at 20, 5th Cross, HMT layout, R.T nagar and confirm whether they are doing these tests.