Done body composition analysis. Have no stamina. Suggestions to improve stamina

Pulmonologist
Question
My Health is fine and good. Had a Body composition analysis and my overall health fitness came to 81. My question is i've no stamina and unlike others i get very fast. Last year my iron contain in the body Bit less. if i remember it was some 73 ( and as per the doctor it should been 74.5 something) Please suggest to improve stamina
My Health is fine and good. Had a Body composition analysis and my overall health fitness came to 81. My question is i've no stamina and unlike others i get tired very fast. Last year my iron contain in the body was Bit less. if i remember it was some 73 ( and as per the doctor it should been 74.5 something) Please suggest to improve stamina
Posted Mon, 17 Sep 2012 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Shashi Dangwal 10 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX

Thanx for posting your query.

As mentioned by you there does`nt seem to be any problem with your general health. You have given history of asthma and kidney stones in the past and have no such problem now, but it will be wiser if you get yourself checked once a year for these conditions till your doctor advises you otherwise because both these conditions are likely to recurr.

As far as improving your stamina, you have to adopt a healthy lifestyle. You can take up following measures:

Eat a nutritious balanced diet which should be XXXXXXX in fruits and vegetables.
Consume some almonds and walnuts
Avoid junk food and oily spicy food.
You may take a vitamin supplement like zevit.
Take regular physical exercises and gradually increase the quantum of exercise.
Do some XXXXXXX breathing exercises.
Have a good night sleep of at least 8 hrs.
Think positive.

I`m sure all these will definitely help you.