Done TSH test. Looking for advice?

Question
Pl. advice, report is attach for your referance:

Test Name Result Units Ref. Range
TSH, ULTRASENSITIVE @ 3.775 uIU/mL (0.550 - 4.780)| | (CLIA)

Note: TSH levels are subject to circadian variation, reaching peak levels between 2 - 4.a.m. and at a minimum between 6-10 pm. The variation is of the order of 50%,hence time of the day has influence on the measured serum TSH concentrations. Clinical Use * Diagnose Hypothyroidism and Hyperthyroidism * Monitor T4 replacement or T4 suppressive therapy * Quantify TSH levels in the subnormal range Increased Levels * Primary hypothyroidism * Subclinical hypothyroidism * TSH dependent Hyperthyroidism * Thyroid hormone resistance Decreased Levels * Graves disease * Autonomous thyroid hormone secretion * TSH deficiency REPORT AUTHORIZED BY:- Dr. Nimmi Kansal - HOD Biochemistry @ REPORT COMPLETED Tests Requested: TSH ULTRASENSITIVE#, COMMENTS -*-
Posted Thu, 19 Apr 2012 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans

Answered by Dr. Rahul Tawde 24 hours later

Thank you for posting your query.

I understand your concern.

Your TSH report is perfectly normal. Nothing to worry at all.

Note the text that is given below the TSh report is nothing but some specifications regarding utility of TSH in assessing thyroid function. The same note will be given to all the people who get their TSH done, irrespective of whether the report is normal or not. So please donot think that note is specific to you -it isnt. It is a general information note thats all.

I hope your doubts are cleared. If you have any more doubts get back to me.

Regards.