Ask a Dentist   »  

Done RCT. Looking for the good dentist or specialist?

HI, I am looking for good Dentist/Specialist as i have done RCT some time back which has been gone now seems to be not sure . So if you guys pls help me finding the good Doctor . I am staying in Marathalli ORR.
Posted Tue, 31 Jul 2012 in Dental Health
Answered by Dr. Gunjan Gupta 46 minutes later
Thanks for writing in.
As you said root canal treatment has been done some time back,if you will provide me some information,i will be in a better position to guide you.
1.Do you have any symptom among these-pain,swelling,pus or bleeding?
2.Did you go for capping after root canal treatment of that tooth?
3.Do you have recent x-ray of the same tooth? If yes,please upload the x-ray by clicking on the upload your reports in the right side.
Awaiting for your reply.
Dr.Gunjan Gupta
Follow-up: Done RCT. Looking for the good dentist or specialist? 2 days later
Thanks Dr. XXXXXXX , i asked for the x-ray .they will send it to me in a day or two. But as i saw you are in Ghaziabad, XXXXXXX Pradesh so do not know how you are going to help me as i am from/in Banaglore.

Yes, I am from Ghaziabad. Since I do not have any personal reference, I have forwarded your request to the customer support team of XXXXXXX to help you find a good doctor. You should be getting a response from them very soon.

I can guide you towards the possible treatment if you can provide me the details requested earlier.

Hope this helps. Awaiting your reply

Dr.Gunjan Gupta