Doing ultrasound cavitation and radio frequency sessions on abdomen. Side effects?

Apr 2013

General Surgeon
I am doing ultrasound cavitation and radio frequency sessions on my abdomen in a specialized there any danger or harmful side effects that can affect my ovaries and uterus? I intend to have children when I get married so I want to make sure there is no risk
Posted Sat, 26 Oct 2013 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 43 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX

Detailed Answer:
There is no evidence of any harmful effect of these 2 procedures on female reproductive system or XXXXXXX organs so you dont have to be worried. Ultrasound waves are used for diagnostic routinely and US cavitation is bit more intensive US wave. However,it cant reach XXXXXXX organs and even if does,it cant cause some damage.The same is with radiofrequency,these are to low energies to cause any damage.

BUT it is contraindicated in pregnancy so you must be sure that you are not pregnant and dont use it at time when you want to become pregnant since it may effect implantation of embryo. Also for good outcome, these methods should be combined with natural ways of weight loss, dietary changes and exercise.
Wish you good health.
Follow-up: Doing ultrasound cavitation and radio frequency sessions on abdomen. Side effects? 4 hours later
Thank you Dr XXXXXXX Romic for your answer....You have reassured me about the issue...I'm looking forward to using your site for queries in the future
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 3 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
You are welcome and I am glad I could help. Wish you good health and dont forget the review.