Doing sky from last week. Any effects?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Hi...I am doing sky from last week any effects of doing sky
Posted Wed, 30 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Yes there are many good results.

Detailed Answer:

I have studied your case.

Yes SKY [sudarshan XXXXXXX yoga] has tremendous good results which have been scientifically proved in various parts of world.
Cortisol hormone which is responsible for stress is lowered by significant level after doing SKY. This leads to stress free and peaceful mind.
So good results are seen in patients with depression, far better than the group treated with medicines alone.

There are T helper cells in our body which help in increasing immunity, after doing research it was found that teachers of SKY have maximum count of T helper cells.
After doing SKY, EEG pattern of our brain traced beta waves which indicate alert and calm state of mind.
Lung capacity of our respiratory systems enhances and we can use up to 87-90 percent of lung capacity.
Research also says patients with breast cancer has improved there quality of life after SKY.
Results can be experienced once you continue doing it daily for couple of months.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.