Doing masturbation since many years. Relation between body heat and masturbation?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jun 2013
Jun 2013
Question
i have made mastrubation more than 10years ( everyday one time). i want consult any doctor before mariage.
i have body heat probelm also.When the body heat increase i used to do mastrubation.
Kindly advice
Posted Fri, 31 May 2013 in Mental Health

Answered by Dr. Sushil Kumar Sompur 7 minutes later
Hi there ~

I understand your concern. It may be that you have been having this problem since you are going to be married soon. The urge to masturbate is a normal physiological process. It should not come in the way of your married life in the future. It would benefit for you to have good foreplay and afterplay, and not just intercourse. If you need further information you might benefit from seeing a sexologist or reading up more on foreplay. Women like foreplay and rarely do they say that sex is not satisfying. It might help, to take your wife with you to a sexologist for therapy or to a psychotherapist for counseling regarding intercourse and also courting, to build the relationship.

Firstly you might need to consult an psychiatrist to find out if you have any difficulties in your libido or have other mental health concerns like depression. Otherwise, you have a very common problem of erectile dysfunction and / or premature ejaculation and it can be easily treated with medications available during this time. The class of medication is called phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitors (PDE5Inh) selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors and it also helps with decreased libido which is a result of depression if you are going through one. I advise you to consult with a qualified psychiatrist who might be able to help in this regard. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!

Follow-up: Doing masturbation since many years. Relation between body heat and masturbation? 21 minutes later
Dear Doctor,

Till date i don't have any problem. After marriage it will creat any issues.

As per your concern. how many days once do the mastrubation is good..

Answered by Dr. Sushil Kumar Sompur 3 minutes later
Hi there ~

I understand your concern, however I do believe that you will do well with medications for anxiety. You seem anxious about the whole process of marriage and I would like to reassure you that masturbation will not create any kind of issues after marriage. Like already mentioned, the urge to masturbate is a normal physiological phenomenon and there is no good frequency period in which to do it. Nevertheless, it should be mentioned here that masturbation done excessively is not good for sexual health. Your frequency for your age seems to be appropriate. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a good day!