Doing masturbation since many years. Having pain in lower back, thighs and scrotum. Serious? Should I consult doctor?

Pediatrician
Question
I AM 19.5 YEARS OLD AND HAD DONE MASTURBATING FOR 3.5 YEARS CONTINUALLY FOR AROUND 3 YEARS TWICE OR THRICE A DAY. NOW I HAVE STOPPED THAT . MANY PROBLEMS HAVE ARISEN. NIGHTFALL ONCE IN A MONTH , PAIN IN LOWER BACK AROUND KIDNEYS THIGH PENIS AND SCROTUM , SOMETIMES CRAMPS IN THIGHS FOR 10-15 SECONDS , WEAKNESS IN THESE AREAS , SEMEN LEAKAGES OUT WATCHING **** VIDEOS FOR EVEN 15 MINUTES CONTINUALLY . EVEN SOMETIMES WHILE FORCING LATRINE(POTTY IN HINDI) TO EJECT THERE IS PAIN THE LOWER AREAS MENTIONED. I AM VERY AFRAID I AM JUST 19.5 YEARS OLD WILL I KEEP MY PARTNER HAPPY IN COMING MARRIAGE LIFE OR I HAD LOST MY SEXUAL LIFE? I MOSTLY CRY WHOLE DAY THINKING ABOUT THESE PROBLEMS PLEASE HELP ME .... AND TELL ME ARE THESE PROBLEMS SERIOUS OR CAN BE EASILY CURABLE OR NOT , IF I CAN GET MY HEALTHY SEXUAL ORGANS AND STAMINA BACK OR NOT, IF I AM NEAR CONDITION OF IMPOTENCY AND I SHOULD CONSULT UROLOGIST OR A SEXOLOGISTS IN MY CITY FOR THESE PROBLEMS? i am also suffering from allergy due Tinea cruris fungus...
Posted Wed, 31 Jul 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Irshad H Naqvi 2 hours later
Hi Dear

Welcome to platform of Health care magic

Dear friend I would like to assure you that you are perfectly normal. You will be able to manage your married life with full satisfaction and dedication.
What ever activity was done by you was very usual. This type of activity is supposed to be normal at this juncture of age., But many times excess of every thing is not good.
Nightfall are routine for young unmarried people.
I would like to advice you to modify your life style a little.
Start thinking positively. Nothing is lost yet. Restart for fresh and positive life.

Start going to for some exercise daily like jogging/swimming/gym etc.
Take healthy diet.
Start some literary work/some social work.
Make friends who are involved with some constructive activities.
I hope with these some changes in life will give positive and happy hope for the life.
Before all these things once you go for the general checkup to your physician.

Hope your query is answered with your satisfaction.

Please feel free to ask any further doubts.

All the best

Thanks