Doing masturbation daily and ejaculate early. How to increase time of sperm ejection?

Sexologist
Question
i mastrubate daily. i release the sperm after 3min.after that nothing happens. every morning i get mood.Is there anything wrong with it.my friends say atleast you should have sexual intercourse for atleast 15 minutes. how to increase time of sperm ejection from 3min to 15 minutes.is there any problem with 3min.please i need a good reply.i need to enjoy with my partner for 15 minutes(inserting penis and taking out) and atlast release sperm.is it possible.please help me.please suggest me good diet and exercise to increase the time of sperm release
Posted Fri, 11 Oct 2013 in Premature Ejaculation

Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Masturbation is Normal Sexual Activity

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX XXXXXXX

Thanks for the query in XXXXXXX

The frequency of masturbation at your age is quite normal. The libido (desire for sexual activity) at your age shall be at the peak.

The ejaculation time do not have much significance during masturbation whereas it is significant during intercourse. It is a problem if you ejaculate before your partner reaches orgasm. Now, it is considered less than 2 minutes of Intra vaginal Latency Time is labelled as Premature Ejaculation.

In the future, if you suffer from the problem, it can be treated.

The treatment modalities for Premature Ejaculation are

1. Medicines: Medicines of the genre SSRIs like Dapoxetine are very effective and it is an "On Demand" medicine which sall increase the ejaculation time by 3 fold.

2. Sex Therapy: It is an effective method which shall cure the problem. It involves counselling of the couples and prescription of certain techniques which shall improve the pleasure and intimacy between the partners.

Exercises to improve sexual function: A very effective exercise to strengthen the pubic muscles is "Kegel exercise"

Hope I gave you an insight into your concern

best regards

Dr A CHAKRAVARTHY
Consultant in Reproductive & Sexual Medicine
Kerala, India

Follow-up: Doing masturbation daily and ejaculate early. How to increase time of sperm ejection? 6 minutes later
when i get the mood ,in bed, i used to think of heroines and i start doing intercourse in the bed keeping pillow under me and the sperm comes out after 3 minutes .what shall i do now.is it a problem

Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Rubbing in bed is not advisable

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX

1. Masturbation by rubbing in the bed can reduce the sensation of the penis the future. So, you won't get pleasure during intercourse. Hence it is advisable to masturbate in the traditional way.

2. It is quite natural and normal to fantasize about heroines during sexual activity. So do not worry about it

best regards

Dr A CHAKRAVARTHY
Kerala, India