Does zotreem plus cause any side effect on body or brain?

Hi, I have the same question regarding zotreem plus . Could you be kind and let me know is there any side effect either on my body or on my brain ?
Posted Tue, 5 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 23 hours later
Brief Answer:
no longterm adverse effects

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to health care magic.
Zotreem + is a herbal product that contains many extracts from various herbs that are known to boost metabolism and suppress appetite by changing the neurotransmitters balance in brain centers. In immediate period of use these drugs can cause excessive sweating, palpitation, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, a rise or fall in blood pressure or cardiac arrhythmias.
If other measures of the weight reduction are added to this like exercise and dieting then there can be a drastic weight reduction and it can lead to gall stone formation.
Otherwise there are no long term side effects of these drugs.
The ideal way to lose weight is modification of lifestyle that is dieting and regular exercise.
Ihope the advice will be helpful for you.