Does waking up with severe mouth bleeding need immediate medical attention ?
User rating for this question
Twice in a couple of days now I've woken up to a mouth full of blood, blood all over me. Bright red. It seems to stop in about an hour, but I'm still tasting it all day. I'm 61, family history does include cerebral hemorrage and aneyurism, sp? Docs not open now, is this an ermergency room thing?
Posted Sun, 19 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Arun 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes need to visit ER Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for writing to healthcare magic. Bleeding spontaneously is definitely a urgent medical problem, which needs immediate medical attention . You need to visit ER asap. It could be because of hypertension, liver issues or coagulation problems ,low platelets, etc. Wishing you speedy recovery Dr Arun
People also viewed
- Children waking foaming at mouth
- Hiv ab test after 5 months
- How many months before gloxi effects
- Muscles abs after laparotomy
- Waking up with severe crust around mouth
- Mouth ulcer that bleeds in my mouth
- Difference between a zit and a hemorrhoid
- What is the work of this medicine ampiclox
- Normal range of hiv ag ab test
- Wake up with dry mouth
- Low neutro auto abs
- Woke up head spinning nauseus cold sweat
- Evadiol tab supplement why?
- Testicles hurt after ab excercise
- Need medication to hard painful lump inside the mouth