Does using Nexito affect liver?

hi i have used nexito plus for 6-8 mths does this effect liver. i had my ultrascan done which said multipolyp in gallbladder lessthan 1mm and lft,thioriod simulaton,cbp,random sugar,vitamin d2 all are normal except vitamin d2insuffient please reply
Posted Tue, 11 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 7 hours later
Brief Answer: Unlikely due to drug, get physician referal Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Welcome to healthcare Magic! Multiple gall bladder polyps are not a feature of Nexito Plus therapy nether that affects the liver to any significant extent. You may be having some other associated problem like obesity, dyslipidemia or diabetes as a cause for these polypoid findings. You should get Fasting blood sugar, Liver function test, Lipid profile and Thyroid profile I.e. free T4 and TSH levels on empty stomach morning blood samples and get a clinical examination by a local physician. I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you. Take Care!