Does urnie pregnancy test show differnt results at morning and night?

Excellent

Question
hello.... I just did a pregnancy test for my wife using the pregnancy strap and it came out positive. the urine sample was not the first urine of the day rather the last one before going to bed. we will check again first thing tomorrow morning with the first urine sample. I want to know does it happen like it might show a different result tomorrow morning. pls advise and reply at your earliest. thanks and waiting !
Posted Mon, 24 Mar 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 21 hours later
Brief Answer: More chances of getting same result Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for posting your query on HealthcareMagic. There are very less chances that the repeat test will come back negative. False positive can happen only in a few scenarios like soap in the container in which urine is collected, taking hcg medicine, having blood in urine or hcg hormone in urine from some other cause. In your case it does not seem so. If you repeat the test most probably it will also come back positive. Hope it helps. Dr Vaishalee

Follow-up: Does urnie pregnancy test show differnt results at morning and night? 20 hours later
hi doc thanks. attached is the ultrasound report. can u pla advise pn this if anythingto worry about. thanka and waiting

Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Gestational sac is seen Detailed Answer: Hi again The report says that a small gestational sac is seen. It suggests that the gestational age around 5 weeks. So if you can tell me the starting date of last menstrual period, I will be able to correlate it. Otherwise the report if good. Nothing to be worried about. Regards Dr Vaishalee

Follow-up: Does urnie pregnancy test show differnt results at morning and night? 3 minutes later
the last period started on 17th XXXXXXX 2014

Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 9 minutes later
Brief Answer: Nothing to worry Detailed Answer: Hi again The dates provided by you are correlating well with the report dates. So there is nothing much to worry about. Regards Dr Vaishalee

Follow-up: Does urnie pregnancy test show differnt results at morning and night? 7 minutes later
hi doc thanks much. I was worried about if things were under developed or mis carriages etc. I hope during thus time the grown seen is healthy and nothinf to worry about. pls let me know your thought. this is first child we are married for 2 yrs

Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: Seems healthy Detailed Answer: Hi again The report is suggestive of normal pregnancy. There is nothing to worry. The child is not underdeveloped. No miscarriage either. Let us see what comes up in future tests. Dr Vaishalee

Follow-up: Does urnie pregnancy test show differnt results at morning and night? 6 minutes later
thank u so much doc... we had to do the ultrasound due to a little bleeding ysterday. now thanks dor ir assurance that all is normal. one last thing if there are problems if any in the male sperm can babies be unserdeveloped or the pregnancy does not take plc at all just to b over sure asking this as u know our first child. attaching my semen test as well.thank u so much doc... we had to do the ultrasound due to a little bleeding ysterday. now thanks dor ir assurance that all is normal. one last thing if there are problems if any in the male sperm can babies be unserdeveloped or the pregnancy does not take plc at all just to b over sure asking this as u know our first child. attaching my semen test as well

Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 53 minutes later
Brief Answer: Seems normal Detailed Answer: Hi again I went through your reports. Infection in semen does not affect the fetus. Little bleeding during early pregnancy is very common. I would suggest that the mother takes adequate rest for atleast 24 - 48 hours. In the ultrasound report there are no signs of bleeding or the fetus getting detached from uterus. Though there is no mention of fetal heart beat. Thus another ultrasound can betaken in 2 weeks to confirm the fetal heart beat. This will confirm the fetal well-being. From whatever scenario you have described till now there are no signs of any uneventful happening. Thus you can be reassured. Dr Vaishalee

what can cause no fetal heart beat or is it too early for the fetal heart beat to occur. is it worrying that yet no fetal heart beat has been detected

Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 40 minutes later
Brief Answer: It is early Detailed Answer: Hi It is too early for the fetal heart beat to be detected. That is why a repeat ultrasound has been recommended in the report. Nothing to worry Dr Vaishalee

Follow-up: Does urnie pregnancy test show differnt results at morning and night? 34 minutes later
thank u so much doctor... it was a great support answeing every questions of mine. very helpful. pls do pray for us.

Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 20 hours later
Brief Answer: God bless you and your family Detailed Answer: Thanks for consulting me Take care Dr Vaishalee