Does touching condom after sex cause HIV?

Pediatrician, Surgery
I had sex with a very high priced call girl a few days ago... Was assured she had no HIV but can't be sure!! I did no kissing.. No oral sex.. No sucking of her breasts.. Only protected intercourse with 2 condoms. At first when I started to have intercourse with 2 condoms on.. After 2 mins, She thought I had ejaculated.. (but it was just the color of the banana flavored condom) I assured her I didn't.. Then I pulled out the condoms.. Showed her I hadn't ejaculated.. Anyways, I still threw away those condoms even though I hadn't ejaculated.. After that I went to the bathroom briefly and washed the penis again by pulling the foreskin off.. But washed without a soap (Because I hadn't ejaculated). My first concern is whether the contact of my fingers with the outside of the condoms that was inside her for 2 mins.. And then the same fingers to washing off(without a soap) my penis by pulling the foreskin off.. Will this pose any risk of HIV?? Then I went into the room again... She again put 2 condoms on me.. Then I proceeded to have sex for 20 mins.. Then after finally ejaculating for the first time.. I removed the condoms.. The outside of the condoms might've touched my fingers and hands.. Then I touched the tip and skin of my penis with the same hands for a few secs before washing both my hands and the penis together with soap.. Will this activity pose any risk of HIV?? Will any of the above activities pose any risk of HIV?? I'm highly stressed out and panicking.. Please help me out!!! Do I need to get an HIV test??
Posted Fri, 3 Jan 2014 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 54 minutes later
Brief Answer: Unlikely to have contracted hiv Detailed Answer: Namasthe Welcome to Healthcare-Magic Greetings of the day The amount of exposure described by you is of little significance and is unlikely to cause HIV infection. Transmission of HIV requires the vaginal secretions to come in close contact with the mucosa of penis especially if there are microabressions or cuts. The exposure described by is very brief and it's unlikely to have come in contact with the mucosa. Rest be assured everything looks alright and there is no cause of concern. I would advise you to use tissue paper to pull out the condom, if you happen to indulge in it again. In rare event of you having contracted infection, usually done test would be negative till 3 months following exposure because of serological window period. I would not ideally recommend any testing at this level of exposure as described by you. I hope it helped In case you require any further assistance, will be glad to assist you Take care Best Regards Dr Deepak Kishore MBBS, MS, MCH