Does thyronorm usage have any side effects like swelling knee?

Hi, I am taking thyronorm 75 mcg for more than 2yrs,suddenly i got swelling in my knees. Is this side effect of this table??And also im attending night duties is this have any impact on my thyroid problem??
Posted Sun, 23 Mar 2014 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 37 minutes later
Brief Answer: No such side effect known. Detailed Answer: Dear XXXXXXX hi! no such side effect known from thyroxine. what are your recent reports? under dosing might cause swelling in knees. secondly low vitamin D and vitamin b12 can also cause this. get them checked. low proteins can also be the cause. night duties will not affect thyroid balance but yes you must take tab after 8 hrs fasting overnight and observe another 30 min fast after the tab. Regards!