Does thickness of semen affect fertility?
User rating for this question
When I masterbate or have sex frequently my semen becomes far less thick and almost clear. Is this an issue for my fertility? If I abstain for a few days it usually goes back to white. This has only been happening in the last 6 months.
Posted Sun, 19 Jan 2014 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 25 minutes later
Brief Answer: It does not affect your fertility. Detailed Answer: Hello, this is normal. It is because when somebody masturbates several times in a short time, the only fluid which could be replenished is the prostate fluid which is not thick. However, it does not affect your fertility. If you masturbate a lot, you may see a doctor to see if it is a kind of obsession. Best wishes.
People also viewed
- Mastbution good or bad
- Matuburation good or bad
- Is memory issue related to barrett s condition
- Maturbution good or bad
- What is the solution to treat red pimple on eyelid
- How does low semen viscosity affect fertility
- Hastaprayogam good or bad
- Does thickness of semen affect fertility
- Experiencing burning sensation on penis and anus
- Mastbution good or bad take infomation
- What causes pain in joints and abdomen
- Done semen analysis will this affect fertility
- Bupropion semen fertility
- Suffering from cramps and severe stomach pain
- Is runny semen still fertile