Does the wet vaginal secretions pose any risk of HIV, syphylis and hepatatis?

please answer my following questions regarding stds,

yesterday i fingered a girls wet vagina and after 2 hours i masterbated with the same hand.I had not washed it in between . does this dry vaginal secretions pose any risk of std's - HIV, SYphylis and Hepatatis? I had got really excited during masterbation and remeber spreading my precum with same fingers. How relibale is an oraquick hiv ( mouth swab) at 8 weeks? how reliable is hepatatis test at 8 weeks? is HIV/Hepatatis passed through unprotected oral and the chances? is there any chance of STD"s if you use condoms correctly every time, especially HIV?
Posted Wed, 28 Nov 2012 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 2 hours later
Thanks for the question
I would be pleased to answer your question .
There is no risk if you have just used your fingers and the secretions have dried up .
The Oraquick and the hepatitis test at 8 weeks are reliable . You can additionally do the HIV DUO test which does the ELISA antibodies plus p 24 antigen .
Yes , HIV and Hepatitis can spread with unprotected oral sex . Chance is low though.
It is considerably safe to use condoms and chance of STD is negligible on use of condom correctly .
Follow-up: Does the wet vaginal secretions pose any risk of HIV, syphylis and hepatatis? 40 minutes later
thanks for the great answer. are there any medications known to slow down hiv/ hepatitis seroconversion? i was taking diet pills + male enhancement pills on a regular basis when i did the hiv /hepatitis antibody test. can this alter the result i obtained? does hepatitis c/b co-infection slow down hiv serocnversion ?
Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 13 hours later
Thanks for the query .
There are no medications to slow down seroconversion even before it is proven that you have HIV or Hepatitis.
Those supplements cannot alter the result.
Hepatitis B/C co infection can increase the seroconversion.

Thanks and Take care
Follow-up: Does the wet vaginal secretions pose any risk of HIV, syphylis and hepatatis? 3 hours later
thankyou for your reply. one final question. I have read breast milk can transmit hiv
in infants but not in adults. do accidentally drinking 5 to 6 drops cause any worry of infection regarding std or hiv to an adult ? (the female is of unknown hiv status to me).Also among oral sex how risky is unprotected cunnilingus and oral sex by a woman on you?
Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 5 hours later
No, 5 to 6 drops will not cause any spread.
Oral sex has a has an extremely low risk of transmission . if there are definite cuts ulcer then the risk is very high. Use of Condom is safest.Thanks