Does the the blood and urine test indicate any abnormality?

HI The patient is an diabetic and got the test done for Blood and urine to check kidney function. Attaching the reports. Please advice if all is fine or there are concerns in the repott
Posted Mon, 30 Dec 2013 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. Pratap VGM 26 hours later
Brief Answer: All the tests are within normal limits Detailed Answer: Dear sir Welcome to healthcare magic I As per your query, you want to review your laboratory tests. I reviewed your laboratory tests, basically its a renal function tests with tests to determine the microvascular complications that is urine microalbumin and albumin creatinine ratio levels Serum creatinine is with in normal limits. Rest of the tests are under normal limits. So no need to worry all tests are with in normal limits. Secondly in my clinic i would have suggested to get high sensitivity c reactive protein assay done as it suggests atherosclerosis. It poses an idea about heart attacks and strokes. Hope my answer is clear Thanks