Does the semen report indicate any abnormality?
User rating for this question
Hello Doctor, As per my semen analysis report after 4 days of abstinence is : Volume : 1.0 ml Liquefaction : 30 mts. Appearance : Thick & Viscous Reaction (pH): Basic (8.0) Sperm Count :52 mill/ml Sperm Motility :80 % actively motile, 15 % sluggishly motile, 05 % non motile Abnormal Sperm : 15 % MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION - Smear show marginally diminished total sperm count with majority constituting the active forms 3 – 6 leucocytes/h.p.f. An occasional giant head forms. Numerous granules and globules. I am not sure if everything is fine with me or not. We are trying from last 6 months but with no success. Just wanted to make sure if everything is fine with me or not.
Posted Sat, 4 Jan 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 9 minutes later
Brief Answer: yes Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. I have read your query & I understand your concerns. Following is my reply: 1) Your sperm parameters are normal and not to worry/ 2) Microscopic examination has few lecocytes which suggest infection. But they are not of majot worry. It will cure soon. 3) So not to worry. Please go ahead and try. 4) please visit infertility specialist for HSG and scan. I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any followup queries you have. Regards, Dr.Mahesh Koregol IVF & Infertility Specialist.
People also viewed
- Wat are the remedies for asthenospermia
- Elvated tsh and headaches
- Viscosity 1 in semen analysis results
- Does the semen report indicate any abnormality
- Wysolone during infertility treatment
- Male embarrassing prostate exam
- Does lumpy sperm mean infertility
- Male genitalia exam embarrassment
- Purpose of emanzen forte
- Is there ant abnormality in my semen analysis report
- Embalming and liver failure
- Is there anything abnormal in my semen analysis report
- Does the semen analysis report indicate any abnormality
- Norethisterone use in fertility treatment
- Semen analysis abnormal consistency