Does the scanning report at 36 week pregnancy indicates to have normal delivery?
User rating for this question
32 weeks pregnant, scanning done. What does the report indicate? BPD 81MM=32W+5D HC 294MM=32W+3D AC267MM=30W+6D FL 61MM=31W+6D FOTEL WEIGHT:1.7KG+-259GM PLACENTA :FUNDAL POSTEROR GRADE 2 Amniotic fluid Volume : adequate foteal movements : present FH : PRESENT ANY THING HARM FOR MY BABY , its normal delivery what does mean PLACENTA :FUNDAL POSTEROR GRADE 2 ?
Posted Thu, 2 Jan 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 1 hour later
Brief Answer: NORMAL ULTRASOUND REPORT Detailed Answer: Hello THanks for writing to us with your health concern. Your ultrasound report is absolutely normal. BPD is biparietal diameter, and HC is head circumference, both these measure the head. AC is the abdominal circumference. FL is the femur length. The placenta supports the baby,and it is normally situated in the fundal part ( upper part ) of the uterus, in posterior position ( towards your back ). Amniotic fluid is the liquid present around the baby, which is normal in amount. Foetal movements, that is baby's movements are normal. FH is fetal heart rate, that is the heart beat of the baby, which is normal. Everything in your report is fine, do not worry at all. Placenta grade 2 reflects the maturity of the placenta, which is also normal. For 32 weeks, the report is fine, and there is no abnormality. Ultrasound at 32 weeks cannot predict if you will have a normal delivery. For that , at term, you need to have a pelvic assessment done by your obstetrician. If all findings are normal, only at 38 - 39 weeks, it can be decided whether vaginal normal delivery will be accomplished. SO right now, dont worry and enjoy your pregnancy ! Take care, please feel free to ask for further clarifications.
People also viewed
- Slow adrenal glands benadryl
- Adrenal rapid heart beat
- Sore breast cramping and feeling dizzy hcg test normal
- Cyst mri adnodes
- Nose bleed and adrenal
- Breast pain discharge pregnancy test negative pregnant
- Pregnancy scan reports gender
- Blood blisters nausea partial hysterectomy not pregnant related
- 18 weeks pregnancy urine analysis report normal
- 15 weeks pregnancy urine analysis report normal
- Scan tiffa reports of pregnancy
- Is pregnancy report at 32 weeks normal
- Black head looking bump on adomen
- Overdose of birth control pillpolycystic ovary syndrome
- Watery discharge from vagina how can i get pregnant