Does the red patch on penis indicate STD ?

I touched a naked girl on her boobs and Butts for 5-8 mins during this time i was always wearing my underwear and boxer. After touching the girl i went to bathroom and masturbated. Is there any chance that I can i get affected by STD.
Posted Wed, 11 Apr 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Abhijeet Deshmukh, 3 hours later
Hello Abhay.

By the method you have described, it is unlikely that you can get an STD. There has not been any exchange of body fluids. And the private parts have also not had a direct touch.

I suppose you can safely consider this as a harmless incidence.

Hope this answers your query. If you have more doubts, let me know. I will be glad to help more.

Abhijeet Deshmukh, MD
Follow-up: Does the red patch on penis indicate STD ? 25 hours later
Hi Doc,

I went for the following tests and all are negative
Test Method Result
HBsAg One Step Rapid NEGATIVE
Observed value for A HCV is 0.12 . My all results are showing negative. It has been already 20 days since the incident. Do i need to take the test again in near future to confirm the same.

Is there any more tests for STD?
I can see a very small red colored boil(patch) type thing in my penis. Do i need to worry about that. Please let me know.

Thanks and Regards
Answered by Dr. Abhijeet Deshmukh, 2 hours later

First of all, if the red patch on the penis is a new development, you should get it checked by your doctor. This is not because of any fear of STD, but as a general precaution. Instead of worrying too much about it, the best step would be to get it checked.

There is no indication to repeat the tests. However, if you doubt the red patch to be related to this incidence of touching, again, the appropriate step would be to get the patch evaluated by the doctor. Considering that there was no contact of the sexual organs, it looks unlikely that this red patch is due to any STD.

After the evaluation, if the examining doctor feels the need for repeat tests, you can get them done later.

Hope this helps. Take care.

Abhijeet Deshmukh, MD