Does the penis size differ during and after an erection?

having small penis when erecting will be big and after erection becomes small
Posted Sun, 15 Apr 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 1 hour later
Hello and thanks for the query.

What you have described is the normal nature of the penis. In a relaxed state the penis is generally small measuring about 1/3 or less the size of the erect penis.

You should not be concerned that you have an abnormal penis in this case. Let me reassure you of that.

Thank you again for your query. I hope my response has been both reassuring and informative. If you have any additional questions I would be happy to address them.

Dr. Galamaga