Does the drug interaction from dicyclomine, atenolol, pioglitazone and lovastatin cause cough?

I am wondering if there is an interaction with my medicatons that can produce a cough? dicyclomine 10mg atenolol 100 mg pioglitazone 30mg lovastatin 40mg glipizide 10 mg metformin 500mg levothyroxine 175mg
Posted Mon, 6 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Satyadeo Choubey 55 minutes later
Brief Answer: Doesn't seem to be any interaction Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Your present medication doesn't seem to have any interaction with in them. Atenolol though cardioselective may happen to have cough sometimes due to its some effect of bronchoconstriction... Check whether you were taking anti-hypertensive of ACE inhibitor like lisinopril etc which have been stopped recently. Because it may lead to chronic cough and may persist for sometime after its stoppage.... Best wishes