Does the cortisol ACTH test indicate any adrenal insufficiency?

Cortisol ACTH test- baseline -14.9 ; 30min - 27.4 60 min- 30.0 says i should of peak value of atleast 18 - I did not, adrenal insuffiency? the reason I ask is because I had POTS syndrome and wondering if this could be playing the role in my issues ??? with fatigue, tiredness, hypotension and heart rate issues. the doctor on his notes said that this didn't show adrenal insuffienceny but to me it DOES show it! Are there anything I can do personally to help my adrenal fatigue? I dont even see this doctor anymore......
Posted Thu, 19 Dec 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Jorge Brenes-Salazar 7 days later
Brief Answer: Normal corticotropine challenge Detailed Answer: Dear XXXXXXX Thanks for the query. The ACTH test shows a normal corticotropin response for you; the baseline value, whichever it is, must surpass 18 or more, which you did at 30 and 60 minutes. Hope that helps, wish you the best, Dr Brenes-Salazar MD Mayo Clinic MN