Does the blood profile result "4.1 while total leukocytes3,lymphocytes 56 (20-45) indicate cancer?

Question
Hey im worried about cancer I got my mbc results and it showered cells counts 4.1 (4.2-5.4) while total leukocytes 3, 100 (4.000 - 11.000) segmented 35 (40-70) lymphocytes 56 (20-45) monocytes 06 (1-8) platelets 329.000 (150.000-450.000)
Posted Fri, 10 Jan 2014 in Blood Cancer(Leukemia)

Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Kindly send the requested medical data.... Detailed Answer: Hi, I read your lab results and could say that although having abnormal lab results; however, further investigations are needed to run into conclusions. So, I'd like to have more data of your current health condition: - are you having flu or other infection more easily? - do you drink alcohol? - are you a smoker or using illicit drugs? - have you done any other test for hepatitis or other infectious disease? - have you checked your thyroid function recently? Next, to my opinion, your blood profile could indicate a possible viral infection you might have having recently. However, other tests to exclude autoimmune or metabolic diseases should be carried out before concluding a possible cancer. Looking forward to kindly have the requested medical data in! Thank you! Dr.Alba

Follow-up: Does the blood profile result "4.1 while total leukocytes3,lymphocytes 56 (20-45) indicate cancer? 23 hours later
Many thanks for your reply.. yes I usually get sick very quickly in the past three years the coughing worsen that it takes me 3 weeks at home I don't don't alcohol except occasionally same for smoking I had early this year hepatitis test and it came negative i did thyroid function test along with cbc test and it came free T3 2.5 (1.7-3.7) T4 1.1 (0.70-1.48) TSH 1.0 (0.35-4.50) I forgot to mention that I have food allergy tomatoes, XXXXXXX chocolate, kiwi, nut

Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 18 hours later
Brief Answer: Please refer to the following suggestions... Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for sending in more of your medical data. If you usually get sick very quickly, then, to my opinion, it could be because of any recent infection you had. However, I suggest to repeat testing in month time; if it is with the same results; you can consult a hematologist to further evaluate and refer for other tests including biopsy of medulla. I'd suggest to take some multivitamin supplements, containing ferrous, folic acid and other minerals and vitamins for your age. All the best! Dr.Alba

Follow-up: Does the blood profile result "4.1 while total leukocytes3,lymphocytes 56 (20-45) indicate cancer? 1 hour later
okay.. many thanks

Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 11 minutes later
Brief Answer: You're most welcomed! Detailed Answer: Hi, Most welcome! All the best! Dr.Alba