Does taking a testosterone booster decrease the chances of pregnancy?

Does taking a testosterone booster decrease the chances of pregnancy? I'm a male and i just started taking something called "Invasion". This is a pro-hormone supplement meant for weight lifting... If my wife is wanting to become pregnant, are there any negatives to this?

Thank you for your help.
Posted Wed, 29 Aug 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 49 minutes later
There are many side effects of using testosterone boosters like mood swings,depression,liver damage,prostate enlargement,decrease in sex drive,increase in breast size etc but they occur after using regularly for a long time.
However there is no report which suggests that it will cause difficulty for your wife in getting pregnant.

I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any other query.
Best of luck