Does taking Plavix daily exasperate acid reflux?
User rating for this question
Recently I have been taking -75 mg of Plavix daily. Could this exasperate my acid reflux?
Posted Tue, 7 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 9 minutes later
Follow-up: Does taking Plavix daily exasperate acid reflux? 4 minutes later
I am not taking aspirin. What other prescription drugs can contribute to the acid reflux?
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 18 hours later
Brief Answer: Hello Detailed Answer: Thanks for the query I am sorry for the delay in my reply, I was on call at the hospital The other commonly used drugs which cause acid reflux are 1. Pain killers like aspirin, aceclofenac, diclofenac 2. Antibiotics 3. Calcium tablets 4. Iron supplements 5. Vit supplements I hope I was of help, if you have further queries please get back to me Regards
People also viewed
- Can i take pepcid ac for acid reflux ?
- Acid reflux yellow tongue taking spintec
- Does taking plavix daily exasperate acid reflux
- Bad acid reflux and daily nausea
- Solution for burning sensation during motion
- Burning in stomach nausea dizziness
- Drugs and burn marks on skin
- Acid reflux helped by taking benadyrl
- Penis burns when sitting down
- Took half 40 oxycontin pill headache overdosed
- Feeling dizzy with burning skin
- Depression taking medication having side effects recommendations
- Pregnant diarrhea prescribed sporlac are there side effects
- Boils on buttocks around anus applying ointment taking bactrim forte
- What is the purpose side effects of rabeprazole ec