Does small lesion on scrotum indicate nevus?
User rating for this question
I have these points in my scrotum. What are they, are this nevos?
Posted Mon, 6 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 44 minutes later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query and photograph. Yes these are nevi. You dont need to worry about these. These are simple lesions and wont harm you. Just keep a watch that these lesions dont increase in size. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you
People also viewed
- Mastocytosis diflucan
- Selenium sulfide lotion
- Nevus sebaceous lesion and memory loss
- Nevus anus
- Retin a gel
- Hori's nevus
- Can pregnant ladies eat digene tablet ?
- Diflucan duo yeast infection
- Treatment for digeorge syndrome (thymic dysplasia)
- Lancome microdermabrasion kit
- Aftate jock itch
- Salts present in digene tablet
- Nevus sebaceous scalp lesions
- Accutane vs claravis
- Does small lesion on scrotum indicate nevus